For one of our major clients, we are looking for a DBA ORACLE DEVOPS. The DBA will be in charge of the following missions:
DBA ORACLE DEVOPS (H/F)
Location - Ile-de-France
Starting date - As soon as possible
Experience in the position - Minimum 3 years
In this context, the DBA will be responsible for the following tasks
- Maintenance and evolution of Oracle databases on its Unix platforms (Business Intelligence, Flow, Transactional, Software packages)
- Contribution to API delivery in devOps mode in Python
- Analysis of applications within the defined scope
- Optimisation according to application needs
- Documentation and operating procedures
- Change management and documentation for the entity
- Performance expertise and monitoring of application changes
- Data security expertise
- Monitoring of projects in relation with the entity’s security entities
- You have at least 5 years experience in ORACLE administration in a production environment.
- You have an interest in other DBMS (PostgreSQL, MySQL, MongoDB)
- You will have a strong interest in development and industrialization/automation.
- You are rigorous, dynamic and have good interpersonal skills.
- Technical English (written and spoken)